The flush valve rails are 32mm in diameter for a comfortable grip. The rails are supplied with expansions bolts to securely fix them to the wall and come standard with cover plates to conceal the fittings. Our rails are registered with MediKredit and have Nappi codes for claiming with the medical aids.(RSA Only)
- ⌀32mm GRADE 304 Stainless Steel ensures strength and durability
- Brushed finish for improved grip while still being gentle on the hands
- M6 Expansion anchors to keep grab rail on the wall
- Cover plate to hide screws
- Can also be used as a door pull handle
- Easy to install
Material: GRADE 304 Stainless Steel
Stainless Steel has a natural resistance to corrosion and therefore does not require any protective coating which makes this material ideal for the bathroom environment.
Cleaning and Care:
To keep your product in pristine condition, simply wipe it down with a warm damp cloth and then buff dry with a microfiber cloth. You could also, on occasion use a Chlorine-free stainless steel cleaner to maintain the shine. If you use stainless steel polish, make sure it is abrasive free. When cleaning wall surfaces around your bathroom accessories do not use any household detergents that may contain Chlorine based chemicals such as bleach as it will cause permanent damage to the surface of the stainless steel product.
What’s in the packet:
Grab Rail (1 piece)
M6 Expansion Anchors with Stainless Steel Bolts (6 pieces)
4.0mm Allen Key (1 piece)
Installation Instructions on product tag (1 piece)
842mm(w) x 106mm(d) x 92mm(h)
Tube Diameter: ⌀32mm
Material: GRADE 304 Stainless Steel, Brushed Finish
Warranty: 5 Year Limited Guarantee
Fixing System: 3x M6 Expansion Anchors per mounting plate
Suitable to be installed: Masonry/Brick wallsCleaning and Care:
- Clean regularly with a warm damp cloth, and then buff dry with a clean dry cloth
- DO NOT use the rough end of a kitchen sponge to clean your bathroom accessory
- To remove any small blemishes or fine scratches, use a non-abrasive metal polish
- DO NOT clean your glass mounting with any kind of ACID BASED CHEMICAL, TILE CLEANER or detergents that contain Chlorine, as these may contaminate and damage the surface finish
All components of Bathroom Butler® stainless steel grab rails are guaranteed against any manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years from date of purchase, as printed on the sales docket, which must be provided as proof of purchase.
Excluded from this warranty are damages resulting from force majeure (Acts of God), including, but not limited to, lightning and floods, fair wear and tear, misuse, wilful damage, negligence, repair of device without the approval of Bathroom Butler or damage resulting from incorrect installation. The manufacturer’s liability is limited to repair or replacement of stainless steel grab rails only. No claim for consequential damage and/or labour and/or transport will be entertained. Damages arising from misuse of the grab rails will render the warranty invalid.
This warranty is only valid when the product has been purchased from an authorised reseller or country/territory distributor, and is only valid within the geographical borders of the country/territory that it was originally purchased. This warranty only extends to the original purchaser of this product and is not transferable.